Thursday, August 5, 2010

The heavens smiled when they gave us these fun loving boys. Happy Birthday Christian & Dallin (2 yrs & 2 days apart)

Christian helped me design & decorate this cake. What boy could ask for more? I am just trying to decide if I would want to meet it in the wild. :-O Christian LOVES it!

"Wow, cool a new game. It is called Mr. Mouth. Hmmm, can we play it NOW?"

OK, maybe I should wait and play with this SUPER COOL Magna Doodle. The magnet is a car and it can drive on it MOM! That is so cool!

I truly love these boys, they make me smile. Energy, Enthusiasm and full of life.

This Beautiful Rainbow shone on the day in between their Birthdays. We could see a full double rainbow and the sunshine was breaking through the clouds. It was AWE inspiring. It reminded me that Heaven is not that far away. And it has blessed us with wonderful children.

Dallin loved how this dinosaurs tail swished back and forth. But best of all he finally had a dinosaur that was all his OWN.

HEAVY-HEAVY-HANGOVER! Man that looks heavy, I better duck, maybe it won't get me. Hee, hee, hee. Oh boy, am I lucky it wasn't that heavy?

Loving his Cookie Monster Cake. He still talks about it regularly a year later.

Thanks for brightening our lives boys! You make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment