Thursday, August 5, 2010

Late, but as promised Faith's 9th Bday Bash

These girls are Darling! They had such a good time. Sadly 4 of them have moved away, so Faith misses them very much.

Um, is that the way you normally get dressed? Her pants were so big she could pull them up over her shoulders. I wish mine could do that. ;)

Break on through, Break on through to the other side and get this party started!

The party started with Birthday SALON. But this was not your normal pampering. They were challenged to come up with the craziest hairstyles they could. They were each given a brand new comb, hair bands and pipe cleaners to do another girl's hair. We had a contest for the Craziest Hairstyle. They added other accessories, like balloons.

One girl had a hurt leg and couldn't sit in the circle. I didn't want her to be left out so I did her hair and let her do mine. Guess who won?

They voted for me. REALLY I AM HONORED! Is it because I was a kid for a moment, I planned the fun or because I truly had the craziest hair? You decide.

Then these crazy beautiful girls rode down the stairs in their sleeping bags like racing champions.

They had a great time! They partied hard and slept like Babes back at home. But before I sent them home I had to really overexcite them and hope to wear them out. We played PARTY music, gave them glow sticks, turned out the lights and danced the night away. Parents came to find the house pitch black with strobe lights (OK they were really the glow sticks) and a bunch of happy girls.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Audrey would have loved a party like that! I will have to use some of those ideas for her next party.

    ReplyDelete