Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where is the 1 yr old Birthday boy, you say?

Here he is. Isn't he so cute? I wonder if he knows where that sucker got to.

Yum! The perfect 1 yr old birthday dinner. Mac & Cheese with Hot Dogs. No clothes? Well you will see why later when we don't pull the same trick. Bibs got nothing on this kid.

That is interesting. What is it???

OH! It is cake. OK, I will try it.

Wow, that was good! This carrot nose is good too. Never tasted a carrot like that before. Could all of my carrots taste like chick o stick, Mom?

I am cute even when I am messy.

But please stop taking pictures. The paparazzi will be all over me.


We had a wonderful birthday party with cousins, but pictures didn't turn out well, many were out of focus or other kids got in the way. He loved his ABC ELMO and pull behind Elephant and other fun presents, and so did all of the other kids at the party, hence why they were in the picture.

Luke is a sweetie! We are so glad to have him in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment