Friday, August 6, 2010

Back to School in 2009

It is hard to believe it is time for school again. They are growing up way too fast.

She is the lady and He is the Tiger.

Christian is SO EXCITED to be a Kindergartner. Dallin is happy too.

Dallin is now in Preschool and it is the day for the Teddy Bear Picnic. Can you say "All Right!" Teddy?

Christian really likes his Teacher.

So cute! I want to keep him that way forever. I love his dimple and gotta love mischief smile. Some family members call him Funny Man.

Spencer is growing up so much. He looks so wise and thoughtful here. He loves school! There is nothing better than learning unless it is reading. And there is never enough time for that.

Faith is still my little girl in this picture. She is still sweet & innocent, I like it that way. But I know she is growing up. She is becoming a lovely young lady. I am glad that she loves to read some of my favorites, Little House on the Prairie, Secret Garden, Little Women & Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. It is so fun to go back in time as we enjoy these together. Glad to have my girl amongst all of my fun loving, adventure seeking boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment