Friday, August 6, 2010

Marriage Arrangment made in Heaven

Here let me get that door for you.

Oh, this REALLY is a COZY COUPE.

Good thing her Mom was standing next me when he pulled THAT move. They had no idea we were behind them or that we had a camera.

Uh-oh, they caught us.

But I am glad to be found with a cute girl like her.

Back when the love was still just budding. Aren't they so cute? I wish I had pictures of their faces. They looked so much alike, we knew they would make darling grandkids for us, so we have been trying to keep the marriage arrangement alive and well.

Here he is already begging for her love.

Who wouldn't? She is cute, sweet and loves the gospel. And he would have fantastic in-laws.

Let's run away together.

Maybe we should come back and wait until we are older.

Abby, let me be a gentleman and show you how this football guy works.

You stick it on like this.

OK! I can't believe I did that! What I wouldn't do for love.


We love this little girl and her family. They moved to Alaska and we miss them very much. They love to talk to each other on the phone. Abby told Dallin she loved him about 6 Xs the last time they talked. We have to make sure this love burns bright so that we can see each other again, since we will be FAMILY and have the cutest grandkids ever. ;)

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! I'm so glad you have this post--Abby will be thrilled to see these pictures--as was I! Thank you thank you thank you!
    P.S. Our grandkids really will be adorable, won't they!? :)

    ReplyDelete