Friday, August 6, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance 2010

The relationship between a girl and her Daddy is irreplaceable. She looks to him for security & strength. She learns about love from the way he treats her mother. People often say how much a girl needs her mother, but she really does still need her Daddy.

We look forward to the Daddy Daughter Dance with much anticipation. Faith plans what she will wear, but mostly wears the look of adoration for her Dad who made the time to be with her. If you can't tell from the pictures, she loves her Dad. Aaron knows this is something you can't really replace, especially as we see her growing up. She will always be his little girl.


My Little Girl by Tim McGraw

Sometimes when you're asleep I whisper "I Love You" in the moonlight at your door
As I walk away, I hear you say, "Daddy Love You More"

Your beautiful baby from the outside in
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again
Go on, take on this whole world
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl

1 comment: