Friday, August 6, 2010

How old are you Luke?

I am 1. Nope, not anymore. Now you are 2.

And you will love it! You love to have adventures and to really go after life.

With a great big smile

and laughter

Nothing will stop you. Go, go, go baby!

You have a tender heart and love to read.

I often find you looking at these Corduroy books.

This was the inspiration for your cake.

This time you knew what a cake was for..... Eating. "Thank you I will help myself to those chocolate eyes." Mmmmm

We love you Babe! You are a real joy! You may cry more often than I wish, but you also bring more joy than any of us can hold. May you have many adventures as you see the world open up for you. We are already learning you are one tough hiker and want to do it yourself. This determination will be a great strength in your life. And the smiles and laughter will bless you on the journey.

1 comment:

  1. hard to believe all the snow during easter and nothing on Luke's Birthday. must be spring time in Utah.

    I sure do love you Luke. Love Daddy.

    ReplyDelete